Friday, November 4, 2011

Boring

I was going to post picures, but I can't find my camera. I thought I would post something anyway. It has been a while sence my last post so here goes. We have gotten into the swing of things with school easily. Myla and Savannah are loving going to school and I enjoy my alone time when Logan is taking his naps when they are gone. Logan has three teeth now and is working on his fourth. It will most likely break through in the next couple days. If I can find my camera I will get pictures. Dave is gone today at a Knowledge Bowl meet so I think he probably just took the camera with him.

On the 28th of September I found out that I was pregnant again. Well on the 3rd of October I started to bleed. I was able to get into the Dr's office on the 6th, and I had miscarried. I'm doing okay I think. It's hard one day and not so hard the next. Its just an up and down rollercoaster until I can figure out how to cope with the loss. It wasn't a planned pregnancy, but we were still excited about it. I am still very lucky that I can still have kids and that I have three wonderful angels already. I love my kids and I would like to have one more, but now we are just going to wait for a while longer. I know most women don't talk about having a miscarrage all that much, but I need to talk about mine to figure things out. I do better when I can talk through something and then I can figure out emotions and thoughts. I already know all the encouraging thoughts and sayings....I have been telling them to myself since the bleeding started, but I have to say that all I want to hear now about it is "I'm sorry". Its hard, but I will be okay. I dont' want to forget that it happened, but I don't want to dwell on it either. I'm not angry about it anymore and I still try hard not to blame myself for it, but somedays its still hard to get out of bed. Okay...I'm done with the sad part.

I will post picures later when I find my camera of Halloween and what we have been doing the last little while. I'm looking forward to a cold, but wonderful fall. There is always something that needs to be done. So we just take things one day at a time. That is why I titled this post boring, because we have our daily routine and nothing exciting really happens. That and I think a post is more fun to read when there are pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment