Thursday, December 1, 2011

A few things


(Sidenote:Okay. I give up. I have been trying to organize pictures on this post for almost 20 min. I would have put more pictures on here, but I couldn't get them to go where I wanted them to. So I think there are plenty to look at for one post. I will post the rest of the pictures on Facebook. Now onto the post.)



11 months old!!


My baby is 11 1/2 months old. This last year has gone by so fast. We have been trying to get things ready for his birthday, but also trying to get things ready for Christmas. Its a good thing Logan is so little that he wont remember what a disaster this year will be for his birthday. We will plan better for next year. It has been so much fun watching his personality come through more and more every day. He is definately my little boy. He is a lot like his older sister (Myla), but he has his own weirness that he got from his parents. Example: today I was trying to get him to not touch the t.v. and he would point at it and I would tell him "no touching" and I would point at him. He pointed back at me and just started to laugh. So I would point at him again and he would just point back and laugh. We did this for about 5 min. Its so much fun to hear him laugh.


Before
So Logan's hair was getting long. It wasn't looking too bad, but it started to look like a mullet. After Dave said that he needed a haircut, I tried my best and I gave him his first haircut.
After
I didn't realize how long it really was until I put some in an envelope for his baby book. I think it was only really hard because after Thanksgiving it was one of his last 'firsts'. He is a little ham. All I did to cut his hair was put an attachment on the electric sheers and go over his head. When I put it at the base of his neck he just started to laugh. He is so tickelish it was fun. It wasn't as much of a challenge as I thought it would be. 

 
"It's Me!"

 Sometimes I don't like the fact that our driveway is only dirt becuase when its wet its really gross muddy, but I love it when the girls go out and play and draw in the dirt.

Playing outside
Its been so much fun to see Myla's imagination grow as she starts to play with different things.We were outside a couple days before Thankgsgiving and Myla was drawing in the dirt and she finished and was so excited she had to come show me what she had done. "It's me!" Then below it she had drawn mommy, daddy, and one for Savannah. We just took a picture of the one that you could see the best in the dirt. She was so proud of what she had done. I wanted to share. And of couse we can't take a picure of just one girl...Savannah wanted her picture taken too. 
Thanksgiving Pumkin Pie
  

I know its a week late, but it was a first for Logan. THANKSGIVING! We had a quiet day at home. We had the missionaries over for dinner along with our friend Julia. It was fun to spend some time with them. The girls had fun eating dinner. Savannah's favoite part was the cranberry sauce; just like her daddy. Myla liked the turkey and the mashed potatoes. Logan of course loved the mashed potatoes and the sweet potatoes I made just for him. When it came time for the pumkin pie Savannah just wanted the whipped cream. Myla seemed to like the pie and Logan was just ready to be out of his high chair.

 

First Thanksgiving
 I think one of the highlights of the day was when he was getting fussy becuase he wanted down all I had to do was get the camera out and he would start smiling and laugh at me. He likes the camera and its fun that all of my kids are so photogenic.
    



1 comment:

  1. Your kids are growing up so fast and cute!! It sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete