Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crazy Day!!


Mary and Tracy in the saches that Julia made.
 This morning I went to Tracy's Baby Shower. It was a blast and it was nice to get out by myself without the kids. Tracy is a good friend and her Mother in Law is a wonderful lady who has 'taken me under her wing' so to speak. This will be the first grand baby on that side of the family and they are both super excited. I feel blessed that they have wanted to call me a friend/ adopted me and my family into theirs.

When I got home from the babyshower it was great to be home with my family, but Logan was not happy. He was so tired and he was fighting going to sleep. Which had Dave frustrated like anyone would be with a half an hour of two kids crying. (Savannah was in trouble for not following directions) Its nice to know that my family wouldn't run the same without me or without Dave. I have to laugh out loud when I hear Myla cheering on Dave when he is playing Mario "Don't die, don't die,....you got hit....you did it daddy!"

Tomorrow is Fathers day and I feel so bad that we aren't doing anything special for dinner. We didn't plan in a special dinner into the menu, because I didn't realize it was fathers day. So tomorrow we may just have to be stuck with a hamburger helper or something like that. Well Dave seems to like his present so that will have to be enough. Thats okay because Dave has thanked me at least two times a day since he found the picture, and that is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment